Birds eye chili (Green)-Kanthari Mulaku-500Gm
- The bird eye chili is a traditional spice that was used in kerala dishes and known as “Kanthari Mulaku”. The people called it as “Kanthari” because it is extremely hot.
- This type of chili is grown as a part of kitchen garden in some homes. This is one of the main ingredients in few traditional dishes along with Black pepper. It can helps to increasing appetite. That means, the bird eye chilli (Kanthari) can increase the desire to eat food.
- It’s also a good source of vitamins A and E, beta-carotene, folic acid and potassium. It is considered as a potential metabolism booster for weight loss.
- It is believed to have qualities to make the blood thin which enables the supply of fresh blood to the injured parts.
- Some people believe that the usage of this chili can help with the treatment of bruises and swellings. Bird’s eye chili was traditionally used against arthritis and rheumatism.
Birds eye chili medicinal benefits:
1. It is known for weight reducing qualities. They can play a key role in increasing the metabolism of the body. As a result of this, your body temperature would increase. In order to bring back the body to original temperature body would burn more calories, thereby speeding up the metabolism rate.
2. This chilli type aids digestion by increasing the production flows of enzymes and also gastric acid. It works for diet programs by burning excessive fat cells.
3. There are many health benefits of bird’s eye chili – Anti-fungi properties of bird’s eye chilli also treat infections, which can prevent further infection-based diseases.
4. Capsaicin not only gives hot taste on what you eat, but also it heals and soothes joint pain. Capsaicin works by relieving stressed muscles to avoid seizures.
5. The increased production of endorphin inside bird’s eye chili helps the increase of appetite plus food consumption. The endorphins themselves are also produced with the help of capsaicin.
Tags-Bird’s eye chili, Kanthari, kaanthari